All important information from Hoosier CrossFit is sent via email. Make sure you provide us with your true email address upon getting started.
About Your Membership
- Memberships are 3x, 4x, and 5x/week frequency automatically charged on the 1st.
- All membership transactions are automatic payments on the 1st of each month using automatic credit/debit withdrawal until you submit membership changes (details below)
- Unused class credits do not roll over into the next month and we do not refund unused classes. However, if you have a 4x/week package, and attend 3 days this week, you can attend 5 days on another week as long as it’s within the same month.
- Memberships packages are based on M-F availability, and Saturdays at 11 are complimentary when available. Our team is involved in the CrossFit and Bloomington community events that require us to close Some Saturdays throughout the year. Sign up for CrossFit knowing you can come to at least 3 weekdays.
In your email, please detail your request for the following needs:
- Membership cancellation: If you do not wish to continue the next month (even if you’re coming back later on). When you’re ready to come back, email us what membership you want and start date.
- 1/2 month membership: If you plan to be absent for at least 1/2 of the month, we will charge you 1/2 the rate.
- Membership frequency change: If you wish to increase or decrease your membership package.
Class Cancellation Policy
We understand that there are uncontrollable events once in a while, but more often than not, people need accountability to see their goals through. By Signing into classes and having cancellation policies, you can maintain accountability for when you are in control.
- To Cancel a class: Mindbody => “My Info” tab => “my schedule” link
- If you cancel out of class at least 2 hours before, the class is credited to your account automatically.
- If you cancel out of class within 2 hours OR you skip class, then penalty is 1000m row your first offense, 2000m row your 2nd, 3000m row your 3rd, and so on. You must complete the penalty before attending another class time.
- If your class is before 9am, you must cancel by 10pm the night before.
- If you skip too many classes, talk to a coach to discuss how we can help hold you accountable.
- To waitlist a class: Mindbody => “CrossFit classes” Tab, then sign into a full class. You will be asked to waitlist.
- If a class you want to attend is full, it’s typical 3-8 people will have canceled out by the time they registered and actual start time of class.
- You will receive an email when you’re added to a class; it will always be at least 2 hours in advance.
- If you are added from the wait list and don’t realize you got into class and you miss it, not only do you lose that class credit, you WILL have a penalty row. Be on the ball about this.
- To cancel out of line on a waitlist, go to “my info,” “my schedule,” and to the top right you should see where you have waitlists pending.
Seasonal Schedule Changes
We may take class times off the schedule due to low attendance, university seasonal schedules, or competition and events. We may or may not prepare you for these changes in advance, and sometimes you may be already signed up for a class that we cancel. This does not happen often or regularly, but can happen. Sometimes, due to our competition schedule, we need to cancel Friday evening or Saturday Classes. If we canceled, we send you an email.
M: 5:30am, 7am, 10am, 4:15pm, 5:45pm, 6:45pm
T: 6am, 7am, 10am, 4:15pm, 5:45pm, 6:45pm
W: 5:30am, 7am, 10am, 4:15pm, 5:45pm, 6:45pm
TH: 6am, 7am, 10am, 4:15pm,5:45pm, 6:45pm
F: 5:30am, 7am, 10am, 4:15pm, 5:45pm,
September through November and February through April, possible additional class times include 6:30am, 9am, and 5:15pm on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Holiday Days: We will cancel all workouts on the following days and have 1 all-gym workout.
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
Holiday Weeks: We will cancel major holidays and have an altered class schedule during that week(s).
- New Years