All important information from Hoosier CrossFit is sent via email. Make sure you provide us with your true email address.
About Your Membership
Our Memberships are based on a 2x, 3x, 4x, and 5x per week packages at a Monthly rate. All membership transactions are automatic payments on the 1st of each month. When the transaction takes place, we do not refund. We do not refund when you miss classes.
Your contract is Auto-renewing every month on the 1st of the month. Any change needs to be made at least 5 business days before the next billing period (1st of any month) by emailing contractchange@
In your email, please detail your request for the following needs:
- Membership cancellation: You do not wish to continue the next month.
- Partial month membership: You need to take at least a half month off. You’ll submit your cancellation date, we will pro-rate your membership. We don’t put your membership “on hold.” You’ll just have to tell us when you start date is.
- Membership adjustment: You wish to increase or decrease your frequency.
Class Cancellation Policy
We understand that there are uncontrollable events once in a while and we hope to accommodate you in these times; our goal, however, is to help you hold yourself accountable to the events in which you are in control.
- To Cancel a class: Mindbody => “My Info” tab => “my schedule” link
- If you cancel out of class at least 2 hours before, the class is credited to your account automatically.
- If you cancel out of class within 2 hours OR you skip class, then penalty is 1000m row your first offense, 2000m row your 2nd, 3000m row your 3rd, and so on. You must complete the penalty before attending another class time.
- If your class is before 9am, you must cancel by 10pm the night before.
- If you skip too many classes, we may take away your ability to sign into class in advance.
- To waitlist a class: Mindbody => “CrossFit classes” Tab, then sign into a full class. You will be asked to waitlist.
- If a class you want to attend is full, it’s typical 3-8 people will have canceled out by the time they registered and actual start time of class.
- You will receive an email when you’re added to a class; it will always be at least 2 hours in advance.
- If you are added from the wait list and don’t realize you got into class and you miss it, not only do you lose that class credit, you WILL have a penalty row. Be on the ball about this.
- To cancel out of line on a waitlist, go to “my info,” “my schedule,” and to the top right you should see where you have waitlists pending.
Seasonal Schedule Changes
We may take class times off the schedule due to low attendance, university seasonal schedules, or competition and events. We may or may not prepare you for these changes in advance, and sometimes you may be already signed up for a class that we cancel. This does not happen often or regularly, but can happen. Sometimes, due to our competition schedule, we need to cancel Friday evening or Saturday Classes. If we canceled, we send you an email.
Summer 2014 Schedule begins May 19
M: 5:30am, 7am, 9am, noon, 4:15pm, 5:45pm, 6:45pm
T: 6am, 7am, 10am, 5:15pm, 6:15pm, 7:15pm
W: 5:30am, 7am, 9am, noon, 4:15pm, 5:45pm, 6:45pm
TH: 6am, 7am, 10am, 5:15pm, 6:15pm, 7:15pm
F: 5:30am, 7am, 9am, noon, 4:15pm, 5:45pm,
Holiday Days: We will cancel all workouts on the following days and have 1 all-gym workout.
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Halloween Costume WOD
Holiday Weeks: We will cancel major holidays and have an altered class schedule during that week(s).
- New Years