Our Memberships are based on a 2x, 3x, 4x, and 5x per week packages which accompany a monthly rate that varies based on a basic membership and custom membership. All membership transactions are automatic payments on the 1st of each month. When the transaction takes place, we do not refund. We do not refund when you miss classes.
Your contract is Auto-renewing every month on the 1st of the month. Any change needs to be made at least 5 business days before the next billing period (1st of any month) by submitting the form on the Contract Changes page. If you submit your cancellation within 5 days form the 1st of the month, you will be billed without a refund.
On the Contract Changes page, we accommodate the following needs:
- Membership cancellation: You do not wish to continue the next month.
- Partial month membership: You wish to take part of the month off. We consider this a membership cancellation. Submit a contract cancellation form, and resubmit your schedule when starting back up again.
- Membership adjustment: You wish to increase or decrease your frequency.
We understand that there are uncontrollable events once in a while and we hope to accommodate you in these times; our goal, however, is to help you hold yourself accountable to the events in which you are in control.
Absences: Accountability is one of our 4 core values. If we notice you repeatedly skip class and attend another one, we will have a chat:
- If you want to make up a class the same day you missed a class, then you can drop into a class to see if it’s not full. If you miss Monday, you cannot make it up on another day and will be a missed class.
- You can attend an open gym for non-trainer-led free time. See our Class Schedule page.
Holiday and Seasonal Class Day/Time changes
You will be notified in advance of the changes that will be implemented for Holiday and and seasonal changes in Class Schedule.
Holiday Days: We will cancel all workouts on the following days and have 1 all-gym workout.
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Halloween Costume WOD
Holiday Weeks: We will cancel major holidays and have an altered class schedule during that week. You will register online for any class/day that we offer during this week.
- New Years
Thanksgiving, For Example: HCF will have a limited schedule on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and is closed on Thursday and Friday. If you are typically a 6:30am on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, you will be able to register for any class you want on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. If you have a 4x/week or 5x/week membership, we will not reimburse or credit you for classes that we cancel during these weeks.