AMRAP 20 min:
AMRAP 20 min:
12 min AMRAP:
5 Shoulder-overhead (95,135#) Scale to a weight you can do UB every round. ~80-100% of 1 rm strict press.
20 Double-unders (60 single unders)
A. Back Squat 5×3 @ 80% of 1 rm.
*work on speed out of the bottom.
B. Tabata pullups 20 on x 10 off x 8 rounds.
Sat. May 9.
8-10a: Open gym.
10-11a: Olympic Lifting:
-3-Position Snatch – 60%x1x2, 65%x1x2
– Snatch Pull – 85%x5x4
– Snatch Push Press + OHS – 65%x5x2, 70%x5x2
– Good Morning – 25%x6x3 (% of Back Squat)
11a-Noon: FREE HCF team WOD:
2 Person teams:
4 rounds for time of:
15-ft. rope climbs, 2 ascents *If you cannot do Rx Rope climbs, perform 20 ring rows with body as close to parallel to floor as possible.
155/225-lb. squat cleans, 4 reps *Cleans should be heavy but doable in singles
Sun. May 10. Mothers Day- Active Recovery/Rest
A. Mobility and Maintenance
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
B. Nutrition Preparation
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
C. Mental Restoration
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.