Sat. Nov. 21.
8a-10a: Open gym.
9a: CF kids.
10a: CF light.
10a: olympic lifting- snatch.
11a: HCF team WOD.
Sun. Nov. 22.
Possible open gym. TBA- Check HCF Facebook.
A. Mobility and Maintenance
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
B. Nutrition Preparation
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
C. Mental Restoration
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.
Each team will get three stations – one work, and two rest. While Teammate A is completing the couplet, Teammate B is resting in the plank position, and Teammate C is resting from the hang position on a pull-up bar. When Teammate A completes their burpees, they tag out Teammates B&C and take Teammate C’s spot on the pull-up bar.
A. Back Squat 5×3 @ 80% of your 3rm from week 1.
B. Hollow hold/arch hold skill work + hollow-arch rolls
C. Tabata- 20 on x 10 off x 8: hollow hold + roll right arch + hollow hold+ roll left arch.
A. Shoulder Press 5×3 @ 80% of your 3rm from week 1.
B. In teams of two, with partners alternating , AMRAP 8 min:
Dumbbell Man-Makers x 5 reps
(push-up, row left, row right, power clean, push press)
12-9-6 for time:
Front Squat (185/115#) ~55-65% of 3rm BS.
*pull from floor, but use rack if necessary.