Sat. July 4.
9am: FREE CF Kids!
9:30a: 4th of July Parade- Come walk with us in the parade and pull Heather’s Jeep!
No coached classes today^
Sun. July 5. Possible Open Gym- TBA (facebook)
A. Mobility and Maintenance
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
B. Nutrition Preparation
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
C. Mental Restoration
* Different for everyone – could be meditation or could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.
Run 5:00 (2:30 out/2:30 back), 2:30 Rest,
6:00 (3 out/3 back), 3:00 Rest,
7:00 (3:30/3:30 back), Done
*Goal is to keep a consistent pace to be able to travel back same distance in the amount of time/distance it takes you to go out. Write down which lamp post you make it to each of the 3 intervals.
Before every workout, the coaches ensure all members are instructed on proper technique.
A. Pullup/Tire flip skill work.
B. In teams of 2:
1 min on x 1 min off x 5 rounds:
20 min total, including rest.
1 min: Max reps pullups- working 1 partner at a time, switch out whenever needed.
1 min rest
1 min: Max reps tire flip- Partners Flip back and fourth to each other.
1 min rest
*post total reps completed of pullups and tire flips + combined score.
Almost every class, Erin comes with her kids. With our new CrossFit Kids program starting in August, they will be able to workout like mom! Find the Kids’ page under programs to learn more.
AMRAP 20 min:
5 per leg, 10 total front rack lunges (65/95#)
10 Thrusters (65/95#)
*Scale to 30 DU/ 90 SU
A. Deadlift mechanics/setup/touch and go.
B. For time:
21 Deadlifts (155/225#, same # used for Diane), 400m. Run
15 Deadlifts, 400m. Run
9 Deadlifts, 400m. Run
To see Diane results click here