Your child will experience extraordinary activities at Hoosier CrossFit! We help make exercise fun, yet teach them how to move better, safer, and more effectively. Learning how to squat, push, pull, lift, and press through agility drills and engaging workouts will help your child improve cognitive and motor skills. HCF kids is committed to promoting teamwork, encouragement, and determination for kids elementary school age.
What to expect in an HCF kids class:
- Daily Warm up: Increases heart rate and incorporates dynamic stretches
- Skill focus: Each month will focus on one skill
- Workout of the Day: All workouts differ from each other varying in movements, time domains,
- Game: Each day concludes on a high note by playing an engaging fitness game.
Our program includes the following:
- Weekly schedule Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays after School
- Kid Leadership opportunities
- “Skill of the month”
- Personalized Record Keeping Journals
- Benchmark tests
Drop in to one class at a time
1 month Unlimited: 1 kid
1 month unlimited: family
- When signing your child up, create a member profile with the child’s name (not your name).
- If you have more than one child to sign up, each one needs their own personal account.
Contact info @ hoosiercrossfit.com if you have questions about getting started.