Your child will experience extraordinary activities at Hoosier CrossFit! We help make exercise fun, yet teach them how to move better, safer, and more effectively. Learning how to squat, push, pull, lift, and press through agility drills and engaging workouts will help your child improve cognitive and motor skills. HCF kids is committed to promoting teamwork, encouragement, and determination for kids elementary school age.
prices and schedule
Mondays and Wednesdays at 5pm, Saturdays at 9am.
|Month to Month Unlimited||Auto-Renewal Option|
|1 child for $59||Auto Renew for $49|
|2 children for $109||Auto Renew for $99|
|3 children for $149||Auto Renew for $139|
|4 children for $179||Auto Renew for $169|
|5 children for $199||Auto Renew for $189|
What to expect in an HCF kids class:
- Daily Warm up: Increases heart rate and incorporates dynamic stretches
- Skill focus: Each month will focus on one skill
- Workout of the Day: All workouts differ from each other varying in movements, time domains,
- Game: Each day concludes on a high note by playing an engaging fitness game.
Our program includes the following:
- Weekly schedule Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays after School
- Kid Leadership opportunities
- “Skill of the month”
- Personalized Record-Keeping Journals
- Benchmark tests
- Click on the link above to take you to the shopping cart. After choosing a package, set up the account under a parent’s name and contact info.
- Email email@example.com with the Full name and age of each child.
- We will contact you via email within 24 hours to give you instructions on how to sign your child/children into class.
Membership policy details
- Please read the registration details thoroughly.
- All memberships include unlimited classes.
- The month-to-month option will prompt you to purchase a monthly membership again when you try scheduling beyond the expiration date.
- The Auto-Renewal option makes an automatic payment on the first of each month. You will continue to be billed on the first unless you email email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 days before the 1st of the next month.
- It is an expectation that you enroll your kids into each class up to 30 days in advance and at least 24 hours before class. This will help our coach better prepare.
- We do not refund unused classes. There is an option to drop into classes one at a time for $10.
Contact info @ hoosiercrossfit.com if you have further questions about getting started.