−Master’s Invitational @ Hoosier CrossFit8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Hoosier CrossFit presents:
Master’s Invitational on
April 12, 2013
*Read the info below, then scroll down to register for your age division.
Who is this event for? This is a great opportunity for the Master’s group to shine; this event is for all ages over 40! The environment is supportive and electrifying. All athletes with a competitive edge and prescribed loads will benefit from this competition. In addition, we take pride in helping all individuals feel comfortable by scaling to your needs.
Day of Event:
- Athlete Early check-in on April 11 from 5-7pm
- Athlete Day-of Check in on April 12 from 6:30am-7:30am
- The first heat begins at 8am.
- Heat assignments will be posted on FB and our event page on our website. When they are ready – please don’t email us.
Programming: You will be accomplishing 3 WODS. Each age category will reflect varying prescribed loads and skill levels. Modifications are welcome! There will be a championship round for each category!
RX athlete Expectations: TBA
How to Register:
- You will Register for your Sex/Age Category.
- The system will ask you to create a username/password, then continue to checkout.You must pay for the event to reserve your spot. You should get a receipt in your email.
- We contact you via email with important info – provide us with an email that you check.
- We will follow up with you closer to the event regarding accommodations and more!
+8:00 amMaster’s Invitational @ Hoosier CrossFit
- Seating is TBA
- T-shirt sizes for women reflect women’s fitted Ts.