501 N Rogers St
Bloomington, IN 47404
ALL members, including on-rampers, should make this informational meeting. Our gym is very much a community here at HCF. We take everyones thoughts, ideas, cares/concerns and come up with a direction that best fits our business model and introduce it to our community. Be involved in your gym by attending this meeting!
Topics of presentation and discussion will include:
1. Meet and greet trainers and members with a Q & A to get to know each other better.
2. New gym information. (Now that were all settled in we want to go over basic daily operations, rules, cleanliness, etc.)
3. Introduction & implementation of new programs currently or soon to be released. (Olympic Lifting, Endurance, RowFit, etc.)
4. Pricing structure. (current & future, including grandfathered pricing and beyond)
5. Programming structure for WODs (What we do, how we do it & why)
6. Injuries, rehab & communication.
7. Upcoming events & competitions. (inside and outside the gym)
8. Your Input. What you would like to see at your HCF gym and why.