CrossFit Light meets the needs of new members who consider themselves beginners to fitness, on a budget, or unsure if CrossFit is the right program. Our small group personal training sessions are designed for you to gain strength, flexibility, and cardio conditioning using Kettlebells, Medicine Balls, and bodyweight movements with an expert coach. Plus, you can sign in and out of classes at your convenience!
Is CrossFit Light right for you? Our programs don’t discriminate against age and ability levels; we are experts in scaling and modifying to the needs of our participants who communicate their limitations. Our coaches do not have telepathy, X-Ray vision, nor are we doctors. If you’re not sure if you’ll like CrossFit or if our program is a good fit for you, please drop in to chat with us and watch a class.
For a limited time, get a big summer discount to join our CrossFit Light classes! Click here for details on purchases and how to redeem!
*the deal is good for any new member, or past member inactive at HCF for at least 4 months*
Tuesday and Thursday 6:15pm
- The schedule changes seasonally; if we see low attendance we’ll make adjustments accordingly.
- We consider requests for new class times, so don’t hesitate to ask.
- There needs to be at least 3 people registered to hold a class.
A typical CrossFit Light class is 45 minutes and includes the following:
- Short warm-up
- Skill training to learn the movements in your workout
- A workout that’s different day to day, week to week.
Pre-requisits: CrossFit light has NO prerequisites. You can register RIGHT now by choosing the links below. If you would like to attend our traditional CrossFit classes that provides classes early morning, midday and evening, you are required to enroll in On Ramp to learn highly technical skills.
- You can sign into any class time in the CrossFit Light classes tab in Mindbody.
- We believe in commitment; If you skip a class that you’re signed into, there are penalties.
How to sign up?
- Choose any option below. It will take you to Mindbody online client software.
- Choose a class time you want to sign into
- It will prompt you to Create a profile, then “Make a single reservation”
- Choose $10 drop in, $49 for 8 classes (1-month expiration from 1st attended class), or $99 for unlimited CrossFit Light classes for 3 months.
*We do not refund for unused classes. No exceptions.
1 CrossFit Light Class
Drop in one class at a time with no strings attached.
1 month (8 classes)
Improve strength, conditioning, and flexibility in just 8 classes!
3 months (unlimited Classes)
Our most economical plan to start your CrossFit journey!