CrossFit Light meets the needs of new members who consider themselves beginners to fitness, on a budget, or unsure if CrossFit is the way to go. All workouts are designed for you to gain strength, flexibility, and cardio conditioning using Kettlebells, Medicine Balls, and bodyweight movements. You can sign in and out of classes at your convenience!
Is CrossFit Light right for you? Our programs don’t discriminate against age and ability levels and we are experts in scaling and modifying to the needs of our participants. What bonds the CrossFit community is the belief in not giving up. Being tired and having joint pain are not the same thing; when you’re tired, we will encourage you to do your best, and not give up. When you are in pain, it is your responsibility to communicate to the coaches what you need. Our coaches do not have telepathy or X-Ray vision, nor are we doctors. If you’re not sure if you’ll like CrossFit, please drop in and watch a class.
On March 27, the city of Bloomington is hosting the Madd Egg Dash, an adult-only, after dark easter egg hunt filled with coupons from local businesses! Use the link to register for the dash. If you get an egg with a CrossFit light coupon, click the button above, choose the mad egg dash option in the cart, and on the coupon is a promo code that you’ll use in the check-out.
Tuesday and Thursday 6:15pm
- The schedule changes seasonally; if we see low attendance we’ll make adjustments accordingly. There needs to be at least 3 people registered to hold a class and we will contact you by phone and email at least 2 hours before class.
A typical CrossFit Light class is 45 minutes and includes the following:
- Short warm-up
- Skill training to learn the movements in your workout
- A workout that’s different day to day, week to week.
Pre-requisits: CrossFit light has NO prerequisites. You can register RIGHT now by choosing the links below. If you would like to attend our traditional CrossFit classes that provides classes early morning, midday and evening, you are required to enroll in On Ramp to learn highly technical skills.
- You can sign into any class time in the CrossFit Light classes tab.
- Attend 1 per day. We believe in commitment; If you skip a class that you’re signed into, there are penalties.
How to sign up?
- Choose any option below. It will take you to Mindbody online client software.
- Choose a class time you want to sign into
- It will prompt you to Create a profile, then “Make a single reservation”
- Choose $10 drop in, $49 for 8 classes (1-month expiration from 1st attended class), or $99 for unlimited CrossFit Light classes for 3 months.
*We do not refund for unused classes. No exceptions
1 CrossFit Light Class
Drop in one class at a time with no strings attached.
1 month (8 classes)
Improve strength, conditioning, and flexibility in just 8 classes!
3 months (unlimited Classes)
Our most economical plan to start your CrossFit journey!