The sport of CrossFit is one of the fastest growing, most exciting opportunities out there for athletes looking to push the boundaries of human performance. Like any sport, CrossFit demands high levels of skill and coordination as well as strength, speed, power and endurance. Our competition program is rigorous by design to help take our CrossFit team of 3 males/3 females to the CrossFit Regionals.
Membership Details: Competitor sessions require 2 sessions most most days.
Pricing: $155 *no additional discounts
Schedule: AM session is a t 5am or 8am. PM session is 1pm (see shaun for other PM availabilities)
Pre-requisits: You must test into CrossFit Competitor. Your first test is free and will take approximately 2 hours to complete; you must pass the first time, or there’s a $25 fee for scheduling another Test-In. If you cannot attend these sessions, contact email@example.com to schedule a private session for $50.
- You need to arrive at least 20 minutes early so you are already warmed up, mobilized, and ready for training at the start of the session.
- Not all sessions are guided by a coach
- When you miss a session you must report to Shaun.
- It is important to invest in competitions; you want to know your strengths, weaknesses, and how you perform under pressure.
- When you are working with the other competitors, you are on a team with them. You must show teamwork, spirit, and provide hope when needed.
|OHS||1 1.25BW||1 1.25BW|
|Shoulder press||1 1.1BW||1 .8BW|
|Yoke Carry (carry a certain distance)||180#||100#|
|Pistols (per leg, 30 total)||15||15|
|HShold (unassisted)||15 sec.||15 sec.|
|Bear complex: 1 round dead lift, hang power clean, front squat, push press, back squat, push press in an unbroken barbell complex||135#||95#|
|Jackie: 1000m row, 50 thrusters (45#), 30 kipping pull-ups||<8||<8|
Register Here: September 28 @ 2:30pm Register Here: October 26 @ 2:30pm Register Here: November 23 @ 2:30pm