CrossFit Classes members are the only ones who need to worry about membership changes and cancellations. All Contract changes including frequency change, terminations, and pro-rates must be made at least 5 business days before the end of the month for us to be able to process all of the changes on time. In the event you cancel within 5 days of the auto-payment, we may not refund your next month’s membership that automatically happens on the 1st. Below are more details about cancelling, pro-rating, or changing your frequency.
Important Details about CrossFit Classes Membership
- Memberships automatically renew on the 1st of each month.
- Changes can be made no later than 5 business days before the 1st of the month.
- Memberships are based off 2x/week-5x/week frequency. If you miss a class or a whole week of classes, you can apply those credits to another week in that same month.
- Unused classes do not roll over into the next month’s membership.
- When you plan to be absent at least 1/2 of the month, we will pro-rate your membership for the # of days you’re able to attend classes. We need to make many manual transactions to perform this favor for you and we don’t want to mess with gray areas. You’re either here for at least 1/2 the month, or you aren’t. Below are more specific details concerning when we will and will not pro-rate your membership.
We will not pro-rate your membership:
- When you attend more than 1/2 of the billed month.
- When you miss 1/2 month that spans at the end of 1 month into the following month. For example, leaving for vacation on December 20th and coming back on January 5; in both December and January you are attending more than 3 weeks of CrossFit classes and will pay normal monthly prices.
- When you missed classes last month. We don’t credit or reimburse you for missing any days or weeks from previous months.
How to change your membership
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 business days before the 1st of the month (the billing date).
- Include your stop date or frequency change. You will receive an automated email right away, letting you know we received your request.
- There is nothing more you need to do.