|When:||Back to Calendar July 13, 2013 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm||Where:||CF Indy North
15475 Endeavor Drive
Come Support your HCF athletes competing in this Partner Competition!
Indy North’s Summer Challenge is a partner competition. We will have two divisions, male/male and female/female. This competition will be held on Saturday, July 13th at CrossFit Indy North in Noblesville, IN. There will not be any cuts, therefore every team will compete in all four events. This will be a fun and challenging competition that will help you determine your current strength, skill and conditioning level as we gear up for the Indy Classic and 2014 Great Lakes Invitational. You will not see muscle-ups, handstand push-ups or other high skill gymnastics movements. You will however be challenged in all other aspects of fitness. Be ready for anything because we will only release two of the events prior to the competition day. The cost is $100/team. Grab your partner and get ready to take on Indy North’s Summer Challenge!
DAY OF EVENT
- We will start promptly at 8 am EST on Saturday, July 13th.
- Athletes need to check-in Friday, July 12th between the hours of 4-8 pm. LATE registration will be Saturday, July 13th from 630-7 am.
- We will release two events prior to the competition. Please bring your own jump rope with you to the event!
- Be ready to perform WODs in all weather elements…
- The Summer Challenge will be held at CrossFit Indy North located at 15475 Endeavor Dr, Noblesville, IN, 46060.