Learn more about Hoosier CrossFit with a tour of the gym, explanation of CrossFit, and a 30-minute training session.
- Sign up on Mondays at 6:15pm and Saturdays at 11am for a semi-private tour and workout.
- Can’t attend the appointments? Stop by 4pm-8pm M-TH to chat with a CrossFit expert.
CrossFit light is a scaled down version of CrossFit Classes. Use Kettlebells, medicine balls, and bodyweight to get fit and improve flexibility.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:15pm, and Saturdays at 10am
- 1 month is $49 or 3 months only $99.
Get in the best shape of your life! Workouts include different movements and intensities while performing them in different time domains; you’ll never get bored and you’ll get fitness results that last.
- Step 1: Check out our membership policies, Class times, prices, our core values, and what makes HCF different.
- Step 2: Register now for the group or private training On Ramp. Group Class On Ramp is 12 classes over 1 month. Below is the official schedule for the rest of 2015:
- November 2: 6:15pm M,W,F (9-class program is completed by 11/20)
- December: Private Training On Ramp available only. You’ll learn everything in group On Ramp in 6 one-hour sessions; special rate, $249.
- January: Be on the lookout for early morning, mid morning, early afternoon, and evening On Ramps throughout January!
- Step 3: Sign into CrossFit Classes after On Ramp is completed. Freely create a schedule that meets your needs with Mindbody Online.