Schedule a semi-private free introduction workout. It’s hard to understand what we do by reading about it. Schedule a Free workout with us or drop in to watch a workout. We also host free community workouts once a month:
Free Community Workout: July 6 @ 2:30pm
Free Kids class (30 min): July 6 @ 2:00pm
Register for our *new program* CrossFit Light! This is perfect for those who are just getting back into shape and need a scaled down version of our CrossFit Classes. We don’t use technical barbell or gymnsatics skills, so you can get started for just $49! You don’t need to enroll in On Ramp!
**If you’ve purchased a Groupon for Relentless Bootcamp, contact Jenna at Info@hoosiercrossfit.com to set you up for CrossFit Light classes**
Get started with CrossFit Classes; sign up for On Ramp here! We are experts in everything CrossFit; This means that even though it’s tough to understand what On Ramp is and why you need it, we know that you need it. So, before you join:
Step 1: Check out our membership policies, Class times, prices, our core values, and what makes HCF different.
Step 2: Register for On Ramp. Those new to CrossFit need to learn CrossFit movements in Group or Private On Ramp. On Ramp is an educational program to learn technical skills. Already a CrossFitter? Click this link to learn if you can test out.
Sign Up For Group On Ramp:
- July 7 – Aug 1 M/T/TH at 5:15pm: 12 classes for $160
- July 21 – Aug 15 M/W/F at 6:30am: 12 classes for $160
- Aug 4 – Aug 29 M/T/TH at 5:15pm: 12 classes for $160
- Aug 18 – Sep 15 (no class 9/1) M/W/F at 6:30am: 12 classes for $160
Sign up for 1-on-1 On Ramp sessions:
- Our On Ramp classes are usually early morning and evening; don’t wait to start CrossFit if your schedule doesn’t work with ours. Start on any day at any time with an expert coach by emailing Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org for $60/session. You’ll need 2-4 sessions.
Step 3: We’ll send you a welcome email to enroll in CrossFit classes; you can customize your schedule and sign into a variety of class times. Quality training is provided for capping classes to 12 people. You won’t be able to register until you have completed On Ramp or a transfer that tests out.