It’s hard to understand what we do by reading about it. The owners, Shaun and Jenna take time out of their busy schedule to give you a tour of the gym, plus you’ll receive a free 30 minute workout. Appointments can be made most Monday evenings or Saturday Mornings. Schedule a semi-private free introduction workout.
We designed CrossFit light as a scaled down version of our CrossFit Classes. If you are a beginner, on a budget, or aren’t sure if CrossFit is right for you, this is the perfect way to get started! All classes are 45 minutes, led by an expert coach, and will help you gain lean muscle, improve flexibility, and increase cardio. Read more about CrossFit Light!
Our goal is to help you get in the best shape of your life! Everyday your workout will include different movements and intensities while performing them in different time domains; you’ll never get bored and you’ll get fitness results that last. Read the steps below to ensure this is the right time for you to join HCF.
Step 1: Check out our membership policies, Class times, prices, our core values, and what makes HCF different.
Step 2: Register for On Ramp, a pre-requisite educational course that lasts 1 month on a fixed schedule. It’s tough to understand what On Ramp is and why you need it, but all new members need to enroll in group On Ramp or schedule private On Ramp sessions.
- May 4th start date 5:15pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- June 1st start date 5:15pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- July 20th start date 6am on Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- August: TBD we will have 5:15pm, 6am, 9am, and 3:15pm
Group On Ramps are the most effective experience when started with CrossFit. When your schedule does not allow you to enroll in On Ramp, sign up for 1-on-1 On Ramp sessions:
- Schedule a private On Ramp on any day at any time with an expert coach by emailing Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org for $60/session for 6 sessions at least 3 days a week.